semakin aku meniti perjalanan di dunia ini, semakin aku rasa diri aku ini keseorangan..............

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

THE SQUARE ROOT OF THREE...


I’m sure that I will always be
A lonely number like root three




The three is all that’s good and right,
Why must my three keep out of sight
Beneath the vicious square root sign,
I wish instead I were a nine


For nine could thwart this evil trick,
with just some quick arithmetic




I know I’ll never see the sun, as 1.7321
Such is my reality, a sad irrationality







When hark! What is this I see,
Another square root of a three




As quietly co-waltzing by,
Together now we multiply
To form a number we prefer,
Rejoicing as an integer





We break free from our mortal bonds
With the wave of magic wands


Our square root signs become unglued
Your love for me has been renewed



No comments:

Post a Comment